Tournament Format - 72 holes Stroke-Play (18 holes per day).
- Pro-Am opened to professional and amateur players of all nationalities holding a valid license in a federation.
- The teams will be organized in 4 groups named Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame de Paris, Tour Eiffel and Sacré Coeur.
- Teams of 4 players, 1 Professional and 3 Amateurs.
- Sum of the two best balls in Net and Gross on each hole.
- Each team will play on the four courses: RCF La Boulie, Le Prieuré, ExclusivGolf de Courson and Chantilly.
- Net overrules Gross.
- No handicap limit.
- of the handicap are given back, set on a maximum basis of an index of 24.4 for both ladies and gentlemen.
- The retained index for the competition will be that of July 6, 2015.
- The 1st team in Gross and the 1 best teams in Net will be rewarded on each round in each group.
- A team can only be rewarded on one of the four rounds.
- The 5 best teams in Net and Gross after the cumulating of the 4 rounds will be rewarded.
- Special Prize for Senior teams (3 players with more than 50 years old).
- Special Prize for Women team (Team of at least 3 women).
Individual Pro Scores Earnings (General Classification after 72 holes): € 59 400
|1st||2 000 €|
|2nd||1 500 €|
|3rd||1 000 €|
|6th to 134th||600 €|
Pro-Am Scores Earnings (Classification by team in Gross and Net after 72 holes): € 5 000
|1st||1 000 €||1st||1 000 €|
|2nd||800 €||2nd||800 €|
|3rd||700 €||3rd||700 €|
The price money list of the individual Pro Score and the Pro-Am Score are not added.
The organization team reserves itself the right to modify the prize money list according to the number of registered teams.
- Holidays, week-ends and other beautiful prizes will be drawn during the General Prize Ceremony at the Gala Dinner.
- Only the players attending the Dinner will be able to win these prizes.